5.01.2012

4.21 Brave New World Movie Trailer Frame by frame




"I've got this power inside me that terrifies me because I don't understand it," dice Olivia.

Il potere dentro di lei le dà la possibilità di salvare il mondo ma questo ha un costo: la sua vita, almeno secondo September che dice a Olivia che deve morire in tutti i futuri di cui è stato testimone. "Non ti perderò ancora" dice Peter a Olivia.

L'impressionante sguardo al futuro di "4.19 Letter Of Transit" ha rivelato che William Bell è intrappolato nell'Ambra nel 2036 e sembra che sapremo con esattezza come è tornato in vita nel finale come dice Walter: "E' vivo!"

Ma prima di sapere quoalcosa di più Fox ha rimosso il resto del trailer, provocandoci con: "Ritorna l'inizio della prossima settimana se hai il coraggio di saperne di più."
"I've got this power inside me that terrifies me because I don't understand it," Olivia says.

Still, the power inside her has given her the ability to save the world, but it will come at a cost: her life, according to the Observer September who tells Olivia she dies in all the scenarios he's witnessed. "I will not lose you again," Peter tells Olivia.

4.19 Letters Of Transit, this season's glimpse into the future, revealed that William Bell is frozen in amber in 2036, and it seems like we'll learn exactly how he came back to life in the finale as Walter says, "He's alive!"

Before we can learn more, Fox removes the rest of the trailer, teasing, "Check back early next week if you dare to see more."